Tuesday, August 19, 2008

wedding songs

not yet download n have all of this songs, so if you have it, pls send it to me hehe :)

Wedding Ceremony Songs

This is the music to introduce the bride while she walks down the aisle:

  1. Trumpet Voluntary. Clarke
  2. Heaven. DJ Sammy
  3. Only Time. Enya
  4. All My Life. KC and JOJO
  5. Wedding March/Marriage of Figaro. Mozart
  6. Come Away With Me. Norah Jones
  7. The Prayer. Charlotte Church and Josh Groban
  8. Till The End (OST. The Outsiders)
  9. Finally. fergie

These are the musical interludes to enhance the ceremony with symbolic meaning or dramatize important ceremonial moments:
  1. When You Say Nothing At All. Ronan Keating or Alison krauss
  2. It's Your Love. Tim McGraw/Faith Hill
  3. Love of My Life. Jim Brickman w/ Michael W. Smith
  4. Forever and For Always. Shania Twain
  5. I Can Only Imagine. Mercy Me
  6. Here and Now. Luther Vandross

This is the music to be played after couple is announced as husband and wife:

  1. A Moment Like This. Kelly Clarkson
  2. From This Moment. Shania Twain
  3. Beautiful Day. U2
  4. At Last. Etta James
  5. Thank You For Loving Me. Bon Jovi
  6. I Cross My Heart. George Strait
  7. Fools Rush In. Elvis Presley
  8. How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You. James Taylor

Wedding Party Songs:

  1. All Night Long - Lionel Richie
  2. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
  3. Celebration - Kool & The Gang
  4. I will survive - Gloria Gaynor
  5. Ain't nobody - Chaka Khan
  6. I'm Outta Love - Anastacia
  7. Lady - Modjo
  8. Young Hearts Run Free - Kim Mazelle/Candi Station
  9. You Sexy Thing - Hot Chocolate
  10. Master Blaster - Stevie Wonder
  11. Love Shack - B52's
  12. I Love The Night Life - Alicia Bridges
  13. Superstition - Stevie Wonder
  14. Love Foolosophy - Jamiroquai
  15. Blame It On The Boogie - Jackson 5
  16. Too Funky - George Michael
  17. Can't Get You Out Of My Head - Kylie Minogue
  18. Finally - Ce Ce Peniston
  19. Everything I Do - Bryan Adams
  20. Waterloo - Abba
  21. Layla - Eric Clapton
  22. Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
  23. Eagle Rock - Daddy Cool
  24. Mustang Sally - The Commitments
  25. Sweet Home Alabama - Lynard Skynard

Cake Cutting Wedding Songs:

  1. Just The Two Of Us - Grover Washington Jr
  2. Don't Know Why - Norah Jones
  3. L.O.V.E. - Nat King Cole
  4. Somewhere My Love - (Lara's Theme from Dr. Zhivago)
  5. Speak Softly, Love - (Theme from The Godfather)
  6. Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
  7. December '63 (O What A Night!) - The Four Seasons
  8. Breathless - The Corrs
  9. Sugar, Sugar - The Archies
  10. Recipe For Making Love - Harry Connick, Jr.
  11. Since I Fell For You - Al Jareau
  12. Love And Marriage - Frank Sinatra
  13. Close To You - The Carpenters
  14. I Left My Heart In San Francisco - Tony Bennett
  15. The Way We Were - Barbra Streisand
  16. What the World Needs Now is Love - Burt Bacharach
  17. Can You Feel the Love Tonight? - Elton John

First Dance Wedding Songs:

  1. Have I Told You Lately - Rod Stewart or Van Morrison
  2. Everything I Do - Bryan Adams
  3. Fly me to the moon - Jazz Standard
  4. For Once In My Life - Stevie Wonder
  5. Anniversary Waltz - Traditional
  6. I'll Be Loving You Always - Trad. Bridal Waltz
  7. Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers
  8. Amazed - Lonestar
  9. I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
  10. Always and Forever - Heatwave
  11. The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
  12. Endless Love - Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
  13. I Do [Cherish You] - 98 Degrees
  14. It Had To Be You - Harry Connick Jr.
  15. From This Moment On - Shania Twain
  16. Saving All My Love for You - Whitney Houston
  17. Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
  18. Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis
  19. Everything I Do - Bryan Adams
  20. Could I Have This Dance - Anne Murray
  21. Truly, Madly, Deeply - Savage Garden
  22. Beautiful in My Eyes - Joshua Kadison
  23. When a Man Loves a Woman - Michael Bolton
  24. Unforgettable - Nat King Cole & Natalie


dibayangkan aja udah terharu, aplg denger lagu2 yg melow2 gini..moga2 pas ceremony ni make up ga luntur gr2 nangis tharu...

0 komentar:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com Powered by Blogger and Job Search